- Prepared for panel assembly on either side
- How to build a fence gabion in two steps
- Convenient filling height
- Place stone under control and with no spaces
- When used in conjunction with two double bar grating panels, a streamlined gabion wall is created with a construction depth of just 150 mm.
- For combination with 2m-wide double bar grating panels.
- If you are going to screw onto the post, we recommend that you use the M12 screws with a minimum length of 140 mm together with the heavy-duty dowel plugs.
- Please enquire with the local municipality or community with regards to the building regulations. It is recommended that a static test is carried out for insurance reasons. This system is not suitable for supporting slopes.
- Please watch our installation video on www.youtube.de/gah1852