From €10.59 * €36.99 * (71.37% Saved)
Content: 1 Stück
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: Z-WDS1226atc01
- EAN-Nr.: 6941189607120
- Weight: 1.52 kg
- Width: 600 cm
- Length: 150 cm
Fence screen chain link fence made of HDPE with 14m rope, anthracite Features...more
Fence screen chain link fence made of HDPE with 14m rope, anthracite
- Free from interference: as a screen, dust, sun and wind protection, the fence panel provides you with a safe and more relaxing outdoor area. The synthetic fiber fabric is 85% visually blocked, approx. 12% windproof and serves min. 80% shaded.
- Versatile application: Particularly suitable for chain link fences or railings; frequently used for balcony, terrace, garden, sports field (e.g. tennis court); also popular for greenhouses, pergolas, ranch, allotment, construction site, walkways, driveways, parking lots, schools etc.
- Reliable premium material: This odorless fence panel is durable, weatherproof and temperature-resistant (-40 degrees to + 80 degrees), for which the fabric is made of high-density polyethylene (HDPE 150g / m2). It guarantees at least 3 years of UV protection and is reinforced on the top and bottom edges.
- Easy & stable installation: Simply attach the fence panel to the place of use using the supplied cord through the perforated tape reinforced at the top and bottom. The same colored cord is durable because it is made of 100% polyethylene and 3 mm thick. Absolutely enough cord length = 2 x fabric length + 4 cm. Width of each buttonhole: 1 cm; Distance between the buttonholes: 1.5 cm.
- Suitable selection & adjustment: many lengths in 5 heights (1 m, 1.2 m, 1.5 m, 1.8 m) and can be cut to size if required, thanks to the trustworthy tear resistance (approx. 150 N).
- Material: 100% high density polyethylene (HDPE) fabric, 100% polyethylene (PE) fastening cord
- Privacy screen: approx. 85%
- Shading value: min. 80%
- UV stability: approx. 300 kly
- UV protection: min. 80%
- Tear resistance: approx. 450-500 N / 5 cm
- Tear resistance: approx. 150 N
- Temperature resistance: approx. -40 ° C / + 80 ° C
- Air permeability: approx. 12%
- Width of each buttonhole: 1 cm; Buttonhole spacing: 1.5 cm