Dutch Weave or the Hollander Wire mesh as it is called, is a plain weave with warp wires of larger diameter than weft wires. With the dynamic needs of our esteemed customers, Jeetmull manufactures high quality Dutch Weave Wire mesh which is made up of a limited number of warp wires interwoven with the maximum number of weft wires. The wires are driven up much closer during the weaving process and the end result is a more densely compacted media and a very strong and firm cloth. This kind of weave is particularly used for high-pressure filtration as this is stronger and more durable than plain weave wire meshes. It is also used for liquid filtration for petrochemical, aerospace, pharmaceutical and even on wastewater treatment facilities.
Dutch Weave is a twill pattern wire mesh and accommodates double the number of weft wires than a plain Dutch weave. It gives a finer filter opening. Our Dutch weave wire mesh is used for filtration of finer levels of up to 10 microns or even less.
All our products are designed and developed using high-grade raw material and latest technology to ensure that final output meets with international quality norms & standards. Moreover, we check all products on various parameters to assure zero defect.
- Technique : Woven
- Material : Stainless Steel
- Weave Patterns : Dutch Plain Weaving, Dutch Twill Weaving
- Better filtration
- Resistance against corrosion
- Cement industry
- Food processing
- Mineral industry
- Construction site
- Fertilizer industry
UAE, Bahrain, Italy, Indonesia, Malaysia, United States, China, Brazil, Nigeria, Kuwait, Dubai, Iran, Germany, UK, Canada, Russia, Australia, Sri Lanka, Vietnam, Turkey, New Zealand, South Africa, Kazakhstan, Saudi Arabia etc…
- You can get the perfect material according to your requirement at the least possible price.
- We have many years of experience in this field as we serve the highest level of quality.
- The materials we provide are completely verifiable, right from raw material test certificate to the final dimensional statement.(Reports will show on requirement)
- e-guarantee to give a response within 24hours(usually in the same hour)
- You can get stock alternatives, mill deliveries with minimizing manufacturing time.
- We are fully dedicated to our customers. If it will not possible to meet your requirements after examining all options, we will not mislead you by making false promises which will create good customer relations.